Aloha Church, thank you for taking the time out to visit our page for the latest information on our in-person services. We are excited to announce that we are starting up again. Please see information below to hear all the latest updates on our services.
When will in-person services start up again?
Sunday Mornings, beginning on August 9, 2020
When are the new in-person services?
8:00am & 9:30am
Where will the in-person services be held?
At the Hub Church Facility
What can you expect when you arrive?
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our Hub Team outside with the most loving air shaka, non touching yet warm-hearted hug, or a huge smile that you won't see because it's under their face mask so just look out for the eye squinting.
What are the new procedures in place to ensure the safety of everyone?
1. Temperature checks upon arrival (We kindly ask that anything above 100.4 won't be able to attend service but hope you can come back asap when you are better)
2. Face masks are required for anyone 5 years old & over while in facility. (We will have masks available if you don't have one)
3. We are limiting in-person services to 50 people at all times so you will need to reserve your family's spot prior to arriving. Registration will be available on that Monday before the next service at 5pm. (See link below)
4. In-person service doors will open 15 minutes before each service. (7:45am & 9:15am)
5. Church will be closed in between services from 9:00am-9:15am for our team to clean & sanitize facility.
6. We have a new team of volunteers that will be wiping down & sanitizing all areas that are constantly touched throughout the day, to do our very best to keep you & your family safe while at church.
7. We ask that if anyone in your party have any signs of cold/fever symptoms, that they rest at home. Please send us a text on our prayer line (808)333-4890 so our Prayer Ministry can keep you in their prayers as you get better. We will still be streaming our services just for you. You can find it on our Online Service section.
8. Our bathrooms will also be cleaned & sanitized between each use.
Will there be in-person Kids Ministry?
Not at this time. We are so sad about this but we know it's just for a season & we will look forward to start up again hopefully soon!
Can we bring our kids to the main in-person services?
Of course. The state recommends that children 5 and over wear a face mask. We do ask that you help us keep the little ones close by during this season of social distancing.
Will the cafe be open?
Not at this time
Will there be drinks?
Not at this time. Feel free to bring your own.
What if both services are both full on the reservation page?
Please fill out our contact form here on our website to let us know that you & your family want to come & we will look at adding on another Sunday service. We will also be monitoring reservations to see what it looks like for the next few weeks to determine any possible next steps.
How will the Tithe's & Offering go?
We encourage that the best way to give is online because it uses the least person to person contact. But we will still offer envelopes upon arrival if need & you can drop it off in the offering buckets as you leave service with our Ushers, at the door. You can also see our mailing address on our contact page.
Will the Connect Center still be available to answer any questions I may have?
Yes. A Team Member of our Connect Center will be there to assist you.
What if I'm not quite ready for in-person services?
We completely understand if you are not ready so we will have our online services available each week. You can find it under our Online Service Page.
Will there be Praise & Worship?
Will there be Prayer Partner time during service?
Our prayer time will look a little different during this season. There will still be prayer. Just corporately. Just as powerful. If you would like to submit a Prayer Request, we have a 24 hour prayer line that you can text at (808)333-4890. And our Prayer Ministry would love to pray over it throughout the week!
What is the link to register for the upcoming in-person service?